Happy new year!
As we usher in another 365 days to “get it right” and make our lives the best they can be, I wish for you the following.
• May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
• May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.
• May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips.
• May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires.
• May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
• May the problems you had forget your home address.
# # #