My hilarious friend, Melissa, sends around emails that get me laughing out loud … literally. Here’s an example of one she sent last night.
From: Melissa K
Subject: Melissa’s Thoughts…
Date: October 4, 2006 10:07:15 PM CDT
Top 10 Reasons Why I’m Single:
10. I enjoy looking in the mirror and repeating Nishnabatna.
9. Saturday night is not complete without a trip to Long John Silvers.
8. I’m obsessed with mail. I like holding it, touching it, bathing it, clipping it.
7. I only like notebooks that open from the side. Legal pads drive me crazy.
6. I’ve declared my intentions of being cast as a young Connie Sellecca in any movie. Any.
5. I continually try to cure myself of my lactose intollerance. No luck…yet.
4. Yes, my toes always look like scrunched hammers.
3. I still have an insationable desire to play hide-and-go-seek at night.
2. I once spent an entire conversation with a boy not pay any attention to what he said. Instead, I focused on how I could cross my legs under the table without being in pain.
1. I only drink Gatorade on game days.
# # #