Here are 10 facts you may not (or may) know about me.
(1) I was nominated to prom court my senior year of high school solely because I wrote a column in our student newspaper, “Nice girls are often overlooked.”
(2) My first Macintosh was a 3GB blueberry iBook, the one with a matching handle that some said looked like a toilet seat.
(3) I purchased a bottle of beer in Tijuana when I was only 12 years old.
(4) I once answered the phone at a trailer park sales center every weekend for a year.
(5) I am related to Curly Joe, the man who replaced Curly of the Three Stooges.
(6) I used to take piano lessons and played rather regularly. Then I stopped and forgot nearly everything I learned.
(7) I have both a tattoo and my bellybutton pierced.
(8) I purchased a 1993 Jeep Wrangler with an manual transmission, even though I didn’t know how to drive a stick.
(9) At one point, I owned nearly every book in “The Babysitters Club” series.
(10) After coming down with strep throat two years ago, I was put on penicillin. After breaking out in a horrible rash complete with swelling, I discovered that I am, in fact, allergic to penicillin.