A few updates…
(1) The Modest Mouse show Tuesday night was anything but modest. Sold out. Loud music. Lots of dancing. Not quite one of my Top 10 Shows of 2005, but an enjoyable evening nonetheless.
(2) Found out yesterday my ’94 Acura is on its last legs and requires close to $1,300 in repairs. Hello, new Honda.
(3) T-minus 17 days until I begin my new job! I need to think about shopping for a few new items to add to my work wardrobe.
(4) I haven’t been to the Y since Monday. I’m going this morning, though. Yes, yes I am.
(5) Still thinking about an iPod shuffle. Especially when I read about this yesterday.
(6) Blue Bunny’s vanilla pear yogurt is my new favorite food. That, and honey roasted peanuts. Yum.